Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Farmer Civil Suite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Texas Farmer Civil Suite

    I can not find the article on the WWW yet, but I heard on the radio this morning that there was a Texas farmer who has held hundreds of Illegal immigrants at gun point over the years on his property while border patrol shows up. Well, 6 of these people have got together and filed a civil suite against him. That is all that the story reported this morning. If anyone finds anything more on this story, please post it here so that I can read it and have one more thing to be pissed off at.
    ~Lyon~

  • #2
    Check out RS's post about it: "Are you prepared for this?" In GP Chat...
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
      I can not find the article on the WWW yet, but I heard on the radio this morning that there was a Texas farmer who has held hundreds of Illegal immigrants at gun point over the years on his property while border patrol shows up. Well, 6 of these people have got together and filed a civil suite against him. That is all that the story reported this morning. If anyone finds anything more on this story, please post it here so that I can read it and have one more thing to be pissed off at.
      Arizona rancher.
      His ranch is worth about $74 million...that's why they're going after him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by West Texas! View Post
        Arizona rancher.
        His ranch is worth about $74 million...that's why they're going after him.
        Betchya the b*stards win and "redistribute" away.....ready for a revolution, much?
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

        "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

        Comment


        • #5
          We were talking about this at work today. It is sickening that our rights are eroded, manipulated & destroyed in this way to ‘protect’ these criminals. BigSaw I couldn’t agree with you more.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
            I can not find the article on the WWW yet, but I heard on the radio this morning that there was a Texas farmer who has held hundreds of Illegal immigrants at gun point over the years on his property while border patrol shows up. Well, 6 of these people have got together and filed a civil suite against him. That is all that the story reported this morning. If anyone finds anything more on this story, please post it here so that I can read it and have one more thing to be pissed off at.

            Click here.

            http://www.xcolony.com/x/showthread.php?t=1405

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
              Betchya the b*stards win and "redistribute" away.....ready for a revolution, much?
              Any time, Big_Saw, any time....I'm tired of waiting.

              Comment

              Working...
              X