Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLastMountainMan
    replied
    And I hear they want a national holiday in his name, why not wait to find out how bad a president he WILL be,sorry, excuse me, I mean might be,(PC) before having a national holiday after him.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Color is irrelevant... Obama's politics are bad...

I voted for Alan Keyes in the primary... that is one man I could vote for...

Just don't expect to see me dancing in the streets for joy... Obama is a leftist... there's a label...

Leave a comment:

• sd allen
    replied
    <<<<<<<<<<<Edited by moderator>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by Rustyshakelford; 01-20-2009, 02:39 PM. Reason: Removed by moderator

Leave a comment:

• Brosia
    replied
    I am afraid that he is the first African American president.
    I don't care about his color, but how about that whole theory he wasn't even born in America but in Kenya....

:p

Leave a comment:

• TLM
    replied
    <<<<<<<<<<<Edited by Moderator>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by Rustyshakelford; 01-20-2009, 02:40 PM. Reason: Edited by moderator

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    started a topic 1st African American President

1st African American President

Ok...I have had enough. I am 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 German, and 1/4 Cherokee and something.....
    Would I be the 1st Indian President, or the first Italian President?????
    Nooo.... I would be the Next President just as Obama is.
    At best, be is a Subaru Brat, a Chevrolet Avalanche, or a cheeseburger Pizza. So most of you can understand he is a Model 1911 9mm. Another words he a Hybrid just like everything else in this Country. I am just sick of the lables that are thrown on something to make it more appealing to certin groups of people. They speak about what a great accomplishment that this is for the Blacks, but the last time I checked, he came straight out of a white woman.

Nothing Racial intended here, just a little tired of the stupidity.
Working...
X