Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st African American President

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1st African American President

    Ok...I have had enough. I am 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 German, and 1/4 Cherokee and something.....
    Would I be the 1st Indian President, or the first Italian President?????
    Nooo.... I would be the Next President just as Obama is.
    At best, be is a Subaru Brat, a Chevrolet Avalanche, or a cheeseburger Pizza. So most of you can understand he is a Model 1911 9mm. Another words he a Hybrid just like everything else in this Country. I am just sick of the lables that are thrown on something to make it more appealing to certin groups of people. They speak about what a great accomplishment that this is for the Blacks, but the last time I checked, he came straight out of a white woman.


    Nothing Racial intended here, just a little tired of the stupidity.
    ~Lyon~

  • #2
    <<<<<<<<<<<Edited by Moderator>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by Rustyshakelford; 01-20-2009, 03:40 PM. Reason: Edited by moderator

    Comment


    • #3
      I am afraid that he is the first African American president.
      I don't care about his color, but how about that whole theory he wasn't even born in America but in Kenya....

      :p
      "Be Excellent to Each Other"

      Comment


      • #4
        <<<<<<<<<<<Edited by moderator>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        Last edited by Rustyshakelford; 01-20-2009, 03:39 PM. Reason: Removed by moderator

        Comment


        • #5
          Color is irrelevant... Obama's politics are bad...

          I voted for Alan Keyes in the primary... that is one man I could vote for...

          Just don't expect to see me dancing in the streets for joy... Obama is a leftist... there's a label...
          73

          later,
          ZA

          Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
          beat you to death with it because it is empty.

          The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

          Comment


          • #6
            And I hear they want a national holiday in his name, why not wait to find out how bad a president he WILL be,sorry, excuse me, I mean might be,(PC) before having a national holiday after him.
            G.I.H.S.O. Going In Hot, Safety Off.

            Comment


            • #7
              I almost feel bad for Obama. I have never seen anyone set up so bad for failure. (Granted he did most of it himself) Too many people are like this lady...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZjcFp60DJc
              ~Lyon~

              Comment


              • #8
                There's no such thing as an "african-american" president, or any other hyphenization thereof....you're either american, or something else, regardless of your skin color...

                'nuff said...
                "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                Comment


                • #9
                  that's a VERY interesting point, you must be an american to be president.
                  WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

                  The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bill Clinton was the first black President. :)

                    Would Barak have been elected, if Caucasian was the dominant gene?
                    In other words, if he had the exact same Mom and Dad and same life
                    except he looked like Gene Wilder, kinky hair but very white looking and acting.

                    Do you think he would be President today, even if he had the exact same qualifications?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TLM View Post
                      Bill Clinton was the first black President. :)

                      Would Barak have been elected, if Caucasian was the dominant gene?
                      In other words, if he had the exact same Mom and Dad and same life
                      except he looked like Gene Wilder, kinky hair but very white looking and acting.

                      Do you think he would be President today, even if he had the exact same qualifications?
                      My comment was intended to steer the discussion AWAY from the matter of skin color....get over it, people....question his politics, not his hue...
                      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                      "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                        My comment was intended to steer the discussion AWAY from the matter of skin color....get over it, people....question his politics, not his hue...
                        So what if we question the reason why we are questioning his Politics?
                        Is his hue not the reason he is President now? If it was not for his hue, he would not be in the political spotlight for us all to question or discuss!
                        ~Lyon~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                          My comment was intended to steer the discussion AWAY from the matter of skin color....get over it, people....question his politics, not his hue...
                          I think my question was valid.
                          I'm not a racist, there's nothing for me to "get over" right now because he hasn't enacted any laws yet.

                          I suspect he wouldn't have been readily accepted by many of his voters
                          if he didn't look a certain way.
                          He sure didn't win on his qualifications, which were minimal.

                          Peace
                          TLM

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TLM View Post
                            I think my question was valid.
                            I'm not a racist, there's nothing for me to "get over" right now because he hasn't enacted any laws yet.

                            I suspect he wouldn't have been readily accepted by many of his voters
                            if he didn't look a certain way.
                            He sure didn't win on his qualifications, which were minimal.

                            Peace
                            TLM
                            You are both wrong, this guy wasn't elected based on skin color, and he was one of the most popular pezzes ever....like it or not.



                            Politics, people, that's what gets you elected....telling people what they want to hear, and making it sound better than the other guy...
                            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                            "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                              You are both wrong, this guy wasn't elected based on skin color, and he was one of the most popular pezzes ever....like it or not.



                              Politics, people, that's what gets you elected....telling people what they want to hear, and making it sound better than the other guy...
                              So if Obama was white, he would still be President? Evn though it is clearly recorded that record number of black voters showed up at the polls to vote for Obama. I am sure skin color had nothing to do with it. I think Obama has a lot of great Ideas, and I hope that he is successful with most of his plans, but that has nothing to do with this thread. We now have a president who is half black, and half white who has been refered to as the "Savior of his people". My point is who is his people? Remember he his half and half.
                              ~Lyon~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X