X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Visine,

I just didn't want you going to the trouble of moving only to be disappointed (to say the very least.) :D

Leave a comment:

• Visinedrops
    replied
    That wasn't my point, TUO.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Visinedrops,

You wrote:

Lets see, gun regulatory laws...none. Gun serial numbers...probably not. Gun registration forms and governmental approval...nope, not here.

7 year old kids reloading ammunition cartridges and fully automatic weapons...AWESOME!
    Hold your horses there, Visinedrops. Pakistan is not a gun owner's paradise by a long shot. Under Islamic Sha'ria law, Jews and Christians in an Islamic society are forbidden to keep and bear arms.

And since Polytheists and Non-Theists are to be exterminated outright under the laws of Jihad, you can bet they don't like Polytheists and Non-Theists keeping and bearing arms either.

And how else could Muslim men get away with treating women as property if not by first depriving them of arms?

Leave a comment:

• Visinedrops
    replied
    Lets see, gun regulatory laws...none. Gun serial numbers...probably not. Gun registration forms and governmental approval...nope, not here.

7 year old kids reloading ammunition cartridges and fully automatic weapons...AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    I wonder if Muslims believe in Newton's Law of Gravity. As much as they fire their weapons into the air, I have my doubts.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Dang, they are skillfull :eek:

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Ragnar Redbeard View Post
    This vid was just sent to me, interesting if nothing else....It takes about 5 min. to watch this, but it is well worth the time.

http://www.vbs.tv/full_screen.php?s=...5DC&sc=1363196

Now that is a friggin cool video!!! I wish the guy doing it was more of a firearms afficianado.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Redbeard
    started a topic Gun manufacturing in Pakistan Boondocks

Gun manufacturing in Pakistan Boondocks

This vid was just sent to me, interesting if nothing else....It takes about 5 min. to watch this, but it is well worth the time.

http://www.vbs.tv/full_screen.php?s=...5DC&sc=1363196
Working...
X