Clear All

• flight or fight
    replied
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by lunicy View Post
    Yes Rusty, I reload and cast my own. To be honest, it's the only way I could afford to shoot.

I understand. I don't cast em yet. Been thinking about it. I have to load for certain rounds due to the lack of ammo.

Hit the reloading section and please feel free to toss in some of your knowlege.

Leave a comment:

• lunicy
    replied
    Yes Rusty, I reload and cast my own. To be honest, it's the only way I could afford to shoot.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Welcome! Lots to learn here!

Leave a comment:

• TLM
    replied
    I've got a brother-in-law in Marlton.

The diners and Ocean city .... the only things that come to mind that I like about Jersey.

Welcome
    Bro

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by lunicy View Post
    Hi. Just a quick intro. I live behind enemy lines in NJ. I shoot, I reload, I belong to Central Jersey. I build for a living. I used to be a mechanic. Fell free to ask any building, mechanical, or reloading questions. I'm here to help.
    Nice to see fellow reloader on board.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Welcome aboard.....

Leave a comment:

• beebopcop
    replied
    welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Welcome aboard :)

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    hey welcome to the site, thanks for the info and likewise anything u need to know, want to know or just want to bounce off us, thats what we are here for! Welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• lunicy
    started a topic Hello from NJ

Hello from NJ

Hi. Just a quick intro. I live behind enemy lines in NJ. I shoot, I reload, I belong to Central Jersey. I build for a living. I used to be a mechanic. Fell free to ask any building, mechanical, or reloading questions. I'm here to help.
Working...
X