X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by TheUnboundOne View Post
    But, hey, if you are an associate of Zombie Axe, you can't be all bad.

:D ;)
    You don't know nuthin' :p ;) :D

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Redbeard
    replied
    No probs, no harm - no foul. And being an associoate of ZA, I can't be all good either, lol...;)

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Dear Ragnar,

You wrote:

I think I answered your question adequately enough the first time. There is nothing more to it than that.
    Fair enough. Forgive me if my antennae seem a little too sensitive. :)

It's just that, recently, I discovered on another Survivalist forum a member local to my hometown who, upon further examination of his threads, advocated the propriety of looting. And he claimed to have a gang of 30 ready to go whenever TSHTF. This is enough to get anybody a little cautious, especially when the enemy is in your back yard.

But, hey, if you are an associate of Zombie Axe, you can't be all bad.

:D ;)

Leave a comment:

• sd allen
    replied
    They have 25 25th streets.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Redbeard
    replied
    It is pretty tough, I drive all over Hickory everyday and its still a mystery to me.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    No crap cudalyon... Newton and Claremont ain't no better!!!

I think RR has 'plained it well enough...

:)

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    replied
    I was once told by a bartender in Hickory...."Just remember, you can't spell Hickory without Hick!"

Just so the rest of the world knows, Hickory NC is the most confusing town in the world to get around in. You have streets like SW 1st St. Ave West.
    I am not even kidding!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Redbeard
    replied
    I think I answered your question adequately enough the first time. There is nothing more to it than that.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Ragnar, I should clarify something: I'm not saying you support the sentiments expressed in Might is Right. I just find it peculiar and funny that you would name yourself after the author. It would almost be like a person taking up the names "Stalin," "Adolf," "Mussolini," or "Bin Laden" as online handles.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Ragnar,

You wrote:

No, that book was wrote along time ago by a now dead guy, I just liked the name and since I have reddish hair (which is quickly graying) and somewhat of a beard, I figured, hey..why not?
    It is a cool sounding name, to be sure, for a guy who meets your description.

:)

Still, I don't know of any person of good will who would claim the real Ragnar Redbeard's work except as a truly sick joke.

:eek:

I made a mistake. The book is called Might is Right, not Might Makes Right. Judging from a good bit of the content of the book, misnaming it in front of the author could prove deadly. I'm not even a fan of religion and this guy strikes me as reprehensible if he means a fraction of what he says. Here's the full text on Google:

Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard
    (Parental Warning: Exalts violence, bloodshed, fraud, racism, Jew-hatred, megalomania, and overall nihilism.)
    http://books.google.com/books?id=Hio...um=4&ct=result

Now you know why I hope it was all tongue-in-cheek.

:D

Leave a comment:

• flight or fight
    replied
    Welcome aboard, look forward to your ideas and suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Welcome Ragnar! Good to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Redbeard
    replied
    Thanks for the grand hello's my friends, I feel all warm and fuzzy...of course it may be the bourbon.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    WHat's up, Red...good to meet any friend of the 'Axe. Welcome....and don't accept any currency or barter that doesn't have brass at one end and lead on the other.;)

Leave a comment:

• beebopcop
    replied
    welcome aboard man

Leave a comment:

Working...
X