Hi, everyone. I'm new here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, everyone. I'm new here.

I'm looking forward to a long stay as a part of this community. I,m from Ontario, Canada. I have 2 pairs of bantom chickens, 4 laying hens and 2 female meat rabbits in a small shed.Although I live in the country, we only have 3/4 acres. I hope to have a small farm one day. I'm a 62 year old married women. Been married 44 years on Friday April 27. That's all for today. Regards. Cats:):):)

Welcome aboard Cats! And congrats on your anniversary. Its rare for folks to stick it out these days. Nice to see.
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Read and learn about subjects that interest you, while writing about your experiences.

Remember you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by cats View Post
        I'm looking forward to a long stay as a part of this community. I,m from Ontario, Canada. I have 2 pairs of bantom chickens, 4 laying hens and 2 female meat rabbits in a small shed.Although I live in the country, we only have 3/4 acres. I hope to have a small farm one day. I'm a 62 year old married women. Been married 44 years on Friday April 27. That's all for today. Regards. Cats:):):)
        Welcome to the forum Cats and happy 44th anniversary, may you enjoy many more.

O.W.
        Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

Happy anniversary Cats from central Alabama. I used to keep bantam, got rid of them a few years ago. About to build new coop and yard to get back into chickens again.
          Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. *George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Welcome from central IL and Happy Anniversary.
            Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Comment

Hello and welcome from North Carolina and Happy Anniversary to you.
              "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
              -Ben Franklin

Comment

Happy anniversary and welcome from southern Minnesota
                THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOUR FUTURE IS LOOKING AT YOU IN THE MIRROR - CARPE DIEM

Comment

Hello cats : from Zeke in Tenn.
                  Be prepared; Some thing is going to happen

Comment

Welcome aboard and hello from NH.

Joe
                    SEMPER PARATUS

Comment

welcome aboard from Newport News VA and happy 44th
                      NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

Comment

Welcome from W. Tenn
                        You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Welcome cats from Southern Illinois and Happy 44th anniversary.
                          “Extraordinary people survive under the most terrible circumstances and they become more extraordinary because of it.”
                          ― Robertson Davies

Comment

Hello Cats! Welcome from central California. It is always nice to hear from our neighbors in Canada. Congratulations on the 44 year anniversary.

Comment

Working...
                            X