Noob prepper in Vega$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob prepper in Vega$

Just finished watching the series and I agree that it's not a matter of "if" but when. I want to see what others are doing and to learn from experience.

Welcome to the site and hello from NH. Well you'll find plenty of info and people willing to help.

Joe
    SEMPER PARATUS

Comment

Welcome aboard
      "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome from central IL.
        Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Comment

Welcome from W. Tenn
          You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Welcome from central Alabama.
            Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. *George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Welcome from NC
              The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Read and learn about subjects that interest you, while writing about your experiences.

Remember you are not alone.

Comment

Hello and welcome NC.
                  "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
                  -Ben Franklin

Comment

Welcome from the northwoods of Wisconsin.
                    If it was man made it can be man re-made.

Comment

Hello Nevada Bob : Zeke from Tenn.
                      Be prepared; Some thing is going to happen

Comment

Welcome from New England I am anxious to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Comment

I thank all of you for your hospitality. I'm not worried about Yellowstone park erupting or an EMP. I beginning to believe that our dollar will be worth next to nothing, I believe that we are feeding China and helping them building a military that will be a force to be reckoned with and that North Korea isn't far behind.
                          I'm trying to figure out where to start. Cash in dollars for precious metals, buy more guns (you can never have too many guns), start storing food, work on a shelter etc..
                          I'm just reading the posts to try to get a feel of the best starting point.

Comment

Welcome from southern Minnesota
                            THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOUR FUTURE IS LOOKING AT YOU IN THE MIRROR - CARPE DIEM

Comment

Welcome from Western N.Y.. Lots of good stuff here to read up on.

Comment

Working...
                              X