Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepping In Charlotte

Hey All,

I am currently living and prepping in Charlotte, NC. I am also actively working to prepare the public through a free preparedness seminar I conduct here in North Carolina. So far I have presented to more than 2000 people, and I have more opportunities than I know what to do with. I am also a father and a husband, and a business owner that sells survival and tactical gear called Patriot Provisions.

One of my current projects is working with 4 churches that are within a mile of my house. They have committed some resources to holding supplies and helping me prep their congregations. It has been great to watch the community come together. We have started several neighborhood watch programs with the National Sheriff's Association and we are planning to start a CERT in the Fall.

My attitude is that in the wake of disaster travel may be impossible and horribly unsafe, so a stay-in-place, community oriented approach will help us assure survival for the short term.

Welcome to the forum.
    THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOUR FUTURE IS LOOKING AT YOU IN THE MIRROR - CARPE DIEM

Comment

Welcome from central IL.
      Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Comment

Welcome aboard
        "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Hello pturble; Zeke from Tenn.

congrats keep up the good work
          Be prepared; Some thing is going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by ptruble View Post
            .... community oriented approach will help us assure survival for the short term.
            And long term. Welcome to the forum PTruble.

If you've products and services to sell, approach the admin here for the proper procedures to promote your product.

We have sponsors to fund our site and competition is discouraged.

O.W.
            Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

Hello and welcome from Mt.Gilead NC
              Robert W
              Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hello from Asheboro NC.
                "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
                -Ben Franklin

Comment

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania
                  Survival is not the art of living it's the art of existing

Comment

Welcome to the site and hello from NH.

Joe
                    SEMPER PARATUS

Comment

Welcome from W. Tenn
                      You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Welcome from Central Alabama.
                        Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. *George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Awesome intro. Welcome from Greensboro
                          The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Read and learn about subjects that interest you, while writing about your experiences.

Remember you are not alone.

One item that you can work with the churches is a large community garden at each church. At the end of the growing season set up canning parties to can all the goods; then divide them up equally to each family plus a reserve held by the church. You could end up with hundreds of quart jars of vegs. These canned goods will last for 4-7 years if stored at 50 degrees and out of sun light.

Comment

Working...
                            X