Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awsome Site,sc

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ridgid1
    replied
    welcome to the forum glad to have more people from the carolinas.... check out our group if you get a chance!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Big_Saw
    replied
    Who you callin' crazy? :eek:

    Leave a comment:


  • beebopcop
    replied
    Well at least you know where the rest of the crazies hang out, welcome aboard.

    Leave a comment:


  • lazer128
    replied
    Welcome CountryGirl! I'm up here in the mountains. Originally from the low country. Lot's to learn on here and it looks like you also found out it can be fun too.:cool:

    Leave a comment:


  • TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Howdy, CountryGirl! Welcome aboard!

    Nothing wrong with wearing tin foil hats. Just don't eat one on a lost bet. They'll hurt the heck out of your tooth fillings!

    :D ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • cntrygrlcansurvive
    replied
    Originally posted by kenno View Post
    Well first-off: As a former Army ReaRanger I insist that you tell that Marine that YOU are too good for HIM!
    I joke of course!
    While 99% of us here are indeed Pinko, Commie, tree huggin, weed smoking, white lightning drinking no accounts, the other 1% is almost normal, and that is indeed a shame.

    Thats cool, but you can carry an intelligent converation???(yes), that is what i meant.

    oh and in response to the Marine joke.........All Army Rangers are Basically Trained Marines, well arent they?

    never mind the "branch wars" LOL i am proud of all my service men.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenno
    replied
    Well first-off: As a former Army ReaRanger I insist that you tell that Marine that YOU are too good for HIM!
    I joke of course!
    While 99% of us here are indeed Pinko, Commie, tree huggin, weed smoking, white lightning drinking no accounts, the other 1% is almost normal, and that is indeed a shame.

    Leave a comment:


  • beebopcop
    replied
    Hmmmmm.....3 out of 4 ain't bad

    Leave a comment:


  • cntrygrlcansurvive
    replied
    I didnt mean that in a bad way guys, lol
    heck my fiance will be the first to tell you im crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • cowboy450
    replied
    "the folks here arent the "CRAZY/PSYCHO/EXTREMIST/HIPPIE" type". Damn right, nothing hippie about me! Oh, maybe my pierced ear? "CRAZY/PSYCHO/EXTREMIST", of course I am.

    Leave a comment:


  • TLM
    replied
    I'm an Ex-Hippie, only because my job won't let my true "hippiness"
    come out, maybe WTSHTF, I can revert to my natural state.:)

    God's Peace

    TLM

    Leave a comment:


  • cntrygrlcansurvive
    replied
    This really is an awsome site. My fiance' got mad at first when he saw the site, cause i signed up w HIS email, but i tried to explain to him that the folks here arent the "CRAZY/PSYCHO/EXTREMIST/HIPPIE" type that are so cracked out they live in a hole in the ground LOL.

    He is a Marine, i got him to calm down and he looked over the site and he now approves. He has a paranoid personality. But after he read some posts and looked over the site, he is cool. At least i think he is lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • beebopcop
    replied
    Welcome, Craigslist got me here too.

    Leave a comment:


  • TLM
    replied
    OK' not too far away.
    You might be closer to some of the Charlotte area members.

    Leave a comment:


  • cntrygrlcansurvive
    replied
    Dang am i gonna have to get rid of my hat too? LOL:rolleyes:

    I am north of columbia.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X