• Brother Bill
    replied
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy..

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
    Do you volunteer to be a poll watcher?
    No .... I sat on an excellent jury .... justice prevailed. Now about this 2012 ....

O.W.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    .... besides a rigged election.

O.W.
    Do you volunteer to be a poll watcher? It's not difficult, and one of the reasons they get away with so much fraud is that conservative folk are out earning a living and not volunteering. Same reason there are crappy juries. Most of the smart folk opt out.

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. Whats happening in 2012 .... besides a rigged election.

O.W.

Leave a comment:

• mountainmatt
    replied
    Thanks for advice. New to site. You read it , maybe others will .

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    The intro section is more about you and introducing yourself, you'll get better replies on this topic in other sections. But welcome to the site

Leave a comment:

• mountainmatt
    replied
    Great questions.

Leave a comment:

• mountainmatt
    started a topic new member

Are we prepared for 2012. That is what this site is all about . Sharing experiences and knowledge to help our fellow members prepare for a time that man has not seen in thousands of years. I have read all about preparing for this . Let's have a discussion on why this will happen . Science , religion, what ever your thoughts. By the way my source is a Ancient Aliens on History channel. We are preparing but for what. Solar flares , earth spinning on it's axis. Thanks for your time . I don't have the answers either but together we can come a little bit closer to the truth.
Working...
X