Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you get a chance... meet with your fellow Xcolony members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you get a chance... meet with your fellow Xcolony members!

This is an open letter to all the folks that frequent Xcolony.

If there is a member near you, try and make contact with that member. If they are willing... go meet them at a convienent location :D

Sitting in your bunker your whole life and not getting out of your shell, you will never get to meet the fine folks that frequent here:(

I am looking forward to meeting those folks who want to meet. I had a great meeting with (so far)TheUnboundOne the other evening and it was great to share ideas on all things S&P related. I can't really take credit for the meeting as TUO has made an effort to notify the local 'Colonists' when he will be in your town. If you ever get a chance to meet TUO, you will be rewarded with an intelligent conversation and a fellar with a passion for S&P:) Cool dude as well:cool:

So try and meet up with your local Colonists. You never know if and when things get bad when you might need a helping hand. And isn't helping fellow preppers what these boards are all about anyway???

Anyways. just thought I'd encourage folks to make friends...

later,
    ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
    beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Zombie, I have had the honor of meeting up with TUO a few times myself, great guy and very knowledgable. Hope to meet up with a few more locals sometime soon.
    Acta non verba

Comment

I'd love to meet-up but at 1800 miles I would have to become an elected official to afford it!
      The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

Originally posted by kenno View Post
        I'd love to meet-up but at 1800 miles I would have to become an elected official to afford it!
        kenno for president! All those in favor say, "Aye"! AYE!!! Ok now that you are elected...:D

Definately be nice to run into you... maybe one of these days we ought to have to have a central campout and that way it wouldn't be hard on everyone... :)

later,
        ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
        beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

Folks,

I should hasten to add that Zombie Axe and Ronald_THM are thoughtful, friendly, cool fellows who are thoroughly devoted to Survivalism and Preparedness as well. Every person I've met via XColony.com and SurvivalistBoards.com has been worth meeting.
          "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

Kenno,

I've got it. Use your sawmill to build a big balsa wood glider, then hook up to Obama's Air Force One until you can build up enough speed to get here. Maybe you could be the contractor that builds the XColony Air Force.

:D ;)

On a more serious note, Zombie is right. We do need to have a central camp site, plus the shortest routes to get there from all directions and auxillary rendezvous in the event that disaster inhibits travel.
            "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

Working...
            X