• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hminus
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2010

New to the Forum WNC

Hey Folks.. I love the site. Lots of good information here. I hope to pick the brains of the subject matter experts as time goes on. I am a Yankee who moved to NC in the early 80's. I grew up in the Catskill Mountains of NY. I was a pretty good trapper from the age of 9 to 17, when I left for the military. At one point, I had a 15 mile trapline and over 150 traps. My interest in this site is likely the same as most of you. I am a big "what if'er".... Like the English Proverb said: "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst"

That being said, my main focus these days is to acquire as much knowledge and equipment needed to take care of my family. If the day never comes, then all I have to worry about is having some useless knowledge and worthless equipment.

Im ok with that.
  • TacSKS
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010

welcome to the site. Glad to have your trapping experience.

Comment

• nicnap
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2009

Welcome to the board. Sorry this is late; I've been out of the country for a while.
      nick

Comment

• hminus
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2010

Thanks guys... All I can say is WOW! There is a great deal of good information here....

Comment

• tbkbtk123
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2010

Welcome, you bring knowledge about trapping to this site, thank you for that. I am not the brightest candle in the box but if someone shares information, I listen and hopefully learn something.

Comment

Working...
          X