• Show
Clear All

• Centurion
    replied
    Welcome to the forum

Leave a comment:

• Recently_Awoken
    replied
    Congrats... you're no longer the newbie on the block. I just registered today (have lurked for awhile). Crazy like a fox... gonna use that on my wife. She thinks I'm half nuts as well.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl
    replied
    Welcome from SE Arizona. Sit back, relax and enjoy. Hope to read your posts in the future. We're all here to learn.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Welcome aboard...

Leave a comment:

• tarheelsman71
    started a topic Been Lurking for a while now...

Been Lurking for a while now...

Just wanted to give this place the once over before I decided to share. I have only been prepping for about 3 years now and it is really daunting. My wife thinks I am a lunatic, but I tell her I am just crazy like a fox. ;). I am part of a group of like-minded people that think that "something" is brewing, but we dont know what. I have about 3 months food in my basement for my wife and 3 kids, and enough weapons to keep the zombie busy til we can bugout. There are a lot of sites out here that have gobs of information and this one is one of the better ones. I read survivalblog every day for little snippets that might save my family and me. So after 3 months of lurking, I thought I would introduce myself.:cool:
Working...
X