Welcome to the board.

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Howdy Big-Saw

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Thanks prkchp76. Life is a serious affair, but there should be a few simple twists to make it easy going and fun as well.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Howdy......

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    your funny no seriously i love your ideas so far we will talk much over the years to come my new friend

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Thanks kenno! You can keep the camera though! As for teaching "englicsh", perhaps coming up with a universal "langauauge" and making everyone learn it, you might be able to get government funding!

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Thanks rsanders! I actually used to fish the cumberland river I believe it was. Took the barge across it quite a few times.

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    No Artiztic Skilz Whatzoever

Howdy
    I used to be a photographer, then I went broke. I think it had something to do with a lack of a 'business plan' whatever that is. I live in REAL Mtns, wish I could afford a sat-hook-up for my puny PC, (wanna buy a camera?).
    I now make my money teaching englicsh as a 1st langauauge, at a pubic school!

Leave a comment:

• rsanders
    replied
    Hello Pioneer, The Bluegrass State says ,Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Hello Lostinoz, Thanks! The site seems interesting so far.

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Hi Pioneer and welcome! :)

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    Originally posted by prkchp76 View Post
    welcom sigle man i am married man i live on gri unfortunatly and cant spell either but welcome to our site glad you are here how do you power everything
    I run my cabins and house from solar and wind power, 16 L-16 batteries and a large inverter to run 115 power to everything. I did a lot of overkill, each building is on it's own power supply but I liked the idea of having different options.

Thanks for the welcome!

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    welcom sigle man i am married man i live on gri unfortunatly and cant spell either but welcome to our site glad you are here how do you power everything

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    started a topic Hello from Colorado

Hello from Colorado

I'm just a simple man living off-grid (except for the satellite internet) living in the mountains. I'm always interested in talking with like-minded people about survivalism, off-grid living, photography, gemstones, gardening, writing, and high altitude living, etc.

Survivalism isn't meant to be something only done on the weekends, it's a way of life!
Working...
X