No announcement yet.

paranoid in NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western nc here...ha,ha...kinda paranoid too.

well, my family and I wanted to say hello. We are tired of the "economic crisis" dictating our lives and community. We are avid gardeners and I will start hunting again this year to help provide meat for our freezers and pantry. I had to stop due to my country needing my expertise in another part of the world. I am back, have been for a couple of years and am working feverishly to get caught up on our preps. I have seen what other countries have gone through and do not want it to happen to my family/friends. Next week we are attending a food preservation/canning class offered by our county cooperative extension office. It will be well worth the $4 per person we have to pay to learn the correct way to get it done. Just saying hello and hope to learn alot more from everyone as well as put a few wooden nickels of insight here as well.

Comment

i aint paranoid im gonna be ready i hope fer anything comming our way i want my family and friends safe if that means extra food water ammo seeds clothes boots med supplies and so on then let it be
      the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Paranoids welcome.....who's that----------*
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

hey don't worry bout her that is her job you r suppose to have every thing done so when it does happen you can say i told ya so
          the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Working...
          X