Piedmont NC here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piedmont NC here

Made a few posts, but have not hit this thread yet! I'm in Kannapolis, NC. Hiker/Camper/Hunter so I have some good stuff already, but not ready on the food/water storage (yet). Currently stocking up on dry/canned food/first aid supplies and researching everything else. Thanks all for the continuing education!

I was wondering when you were going to introduce yourself. :D
    Glad to have you here.
    Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
    {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

Welcome from Iredell County.

Comment

Welcome from the tri-city area.. NC! We gotta a link system going here! Cool thing.
        "And with a collection of minds and talent, they survived"

Comment

Standing by ready to go, when the fight comes.Got your back in Kernersville.:}

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome... when my numbers comes up... I hope it's here... I love NC!

Comment

Welcome, Hubste5!

We spent 7 years in NC, was very nice.
              "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Welcome

welcome , Rowan County here.

Comment

Originally posted by hubste5 View Post
                  Made a few posts, but have not hit this thread yet! I'm in Kannapolis, NC. Hiker/Camper/Hunter so I have some good stuff already, but not ready on the food/water storage (yet). Currently stocking up on dry/canned food/first aid supplies and researching everything else. Thanks all for the continuing education!
                  I am near your area often. I have a bud near you, and I grew up not too far away...as a matter of fact, we used to play AL Brown.

Btw, welcome to the board.
                  nick

Comment

Welcome.

I'm a native New Yorker (don't hold it against me) but went to college in High Point, NC. Great place, I loved the area.
                    "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

Working...
                    X