Welcome aboard :)

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• paintball
    replied
    Hello Iron Horse Southern Indiana here. Isnt it funny how one day its like something really grabs your attention and your thinking man what if?? can I survive like this?? good to have ya on

Leave a comment:

• herbalpagan
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from western Mass.:)

Leave a comment:

• IronHorse
    replied
    to answer your questions

Trapper,
    i live in the Lex, KY area but have family in the Knoxville and Nashville area. (and family in WI, SD, and IL) I have spent a lot of time in the Smokey Mountains growing up.

Lostinoz,
    I was reading a fiction book by Terry Brooks that was mostly sci-fi fantasy but really talked a lot about post disaster USA. He brought up good points about who survived and who didn't and people stockpiling food, weapons and medicines. (this was only a tiny fraction of the story) It still got me thinking and then the way the policy in the US keeps going it really makes me wonder if we are cruising for a disaster.

"Better prepared and able to fight than dead by default..." Me

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Originally posted by IronHorse View Post
    Hello out there. I am fairly new to preparedness as a life plan. (too many years with my head in the sand) I have enjoyed gathering all types of useful information and I am putting together a binder. (In case the lights go down for good and I need a reference) :)
    Welcome IronHorse! :)

Just curious, but what event(s) led to you "taking your head out of the sand?"

I keep a lot of information in binders as well. It got so that I had to separate the categories and have a binder for each! :D

Again, welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Trapper
    replied
    welcome where from in ky

Leave a comment:

• IronHorse
    started a topic Another new guy from KY

Another new guy from KY

Hello out there. I am fairly new to preparedness as a life plan. (too many years with my head in the sand) I have enjoyed gathering all types of useful information and I am putting together a binder. (In case the lights go down for good and I need a reference) :)
Working...
X