X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve

Hello from Iowa

Welcome to this forum.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Steve,
      Welcome to the group.

Comment

Welcome Steve from Iowa. I'm new here too, from Missouri. Just joined, but can't figure out how to start a post/thread to introduce myself. Can someone please direct me accordingly, or point me to the instructions?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayBeard View Post
          Welcome Steve from Iowa. I'm new here too, from Missouri. Just joined, but can't figure out how to start a post/thread to introduce myself. Can someone please direct me accordingly, or point me to the instructions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	posting.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	221879
          Login and go here, then click on the highlighted new topics. Then enter a subject, next enter what you want to say about yourself.
          Last edited by Tugaloo; 10-13-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Read topics_ask questions start a new topic.

Comment

Tugaloo or anyone, I'm still having a problem starting a thread. I'm signed in. Click on New Topics, & a list of recent threads appear. But I'm not seeing a place to enter a new subject to start a thread. Am I missing something? (I've been on a number of similar forums on other sites w/out this issue.)

Comment

Working...
              X