Hi from florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from florida

Hi everyone. Im from coastal central florida and ive been in preppin for a shtf situation on and off for about 15 years. After surviving this far into 2020 i finally realized ive had enough. I dont care much for society and it doesnt care much much for me. The last month or so ive really stepped up my prepping game. Ive got together the basics that i can carry on my own or in my kayak and have plotted out a course im going to take up the waterways around central florida mostly the st johns river. Ive picked out a few spots on google earth that im gonna stop and investigate and if i find a place i like im gonna stay there for at least a few months and if i really like it i might only leave to get supplies and go right back. Ive always liked being in the woods since i was a little kid. Its the only place i can get any real peace. I always felt like i was born a few hundred years too late. Im not leaving for a couple months when it cools down so i thought id join a couple prepping/shtf forums and absorb any info or wisdom i can while i wait. Maybe meet some like minded people. Thanks for having me.

Welcome from Alaska!

Comment

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
      X