Howdy Do from East Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy Do from East Texas

I am a well-aged long term survivalist. My Dad would have been called that now. He considered it as just being self-sufficient and prepared for almost anything. I was raised doing a lot of things in the old ways. We grew and canned a lot of what we ate. Then as a young adult, I became a bit more militant and became associated with a militia group. I have been a range master, a licensed gunsmith and dealer, a machinist, Carpenter, Roofer, Plumber, Electrician, and Ac/heating, and appliance repair tech. I reload, male knives and have made my life into a hobby and tried to learn everything in the way of making things and repairing them and survival techniques. I eventually settled in the woods in east Texas near Lake Livingston and started a repair business and worked on anything that you would find in a home, motel, or restaurant. I am retired now and write and fish and pursue my many hobbies.

Welcome to this forum.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Glad you found us, and good to have you with us.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Welcome from Oklahoma. Glad to have you and your many talents with us.

Comment

Welcome from Alaska!

Comment

Well, I'm from Texas also and I can't post a new topic in introductions because this stupid ad with survival food covers the new topic button and I see no way to get rid of it. So, I won't waste any more time here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from West Virginia.

Dale

Comment

Working...
              X