Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centuriator
    replied
    I'm new here and can't figure out how to post a new thread in the Intro section, but just wanted to say Howdy. From STL, MO area (in STL County, not city). We are under mandatory stay-at-home orders in County and City.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan101
    replied
    Originally posted by Gwenevere1946 View Post
    I have always had the feeling that something would happen which is why I started prepping.
    Trust your gut! Always a good instinct. Fortunately, prepping for one thing will prepare you for quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Gwenevere1946
    replied
    I have always had the feeling that something would happen which is why I started prepping.

Leave a comment:

• Morgan101
    replied
    Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.

Leave a comment:

• AdamantAnn
    replied
    Hello friends!

Looking to connect with other preppers in the Tampa Bay area. Any body here?

Leave a comment:

• DoctorRussell
    replied
    Thank you Alaskajohn

Leave a comment:

• Alaskajohn
    replied
    Welcome to the forum doctor!

Leave a comment:

• DoctorRussell
    replied
    There are websites to find an ND,one is naturemed.org,the medical machine is not into healing anything,just to keep you dependent.Now is the time to become your own Doctor,we will not have any other choices.So it's a good idea to get some old fashioned natural remedy books,because even the new naturopath info is very doctor(MD) friendly.
    Hello to NM.sunring

Leave a comment:

• CountryGuy
    replied
    Doc, they're just jealous that they're only drug pushers for big pharma. Is there any sort of association that accredits Naturopaths or how can a person go about finding a quality provider? Is there a way to search for or find ones near me? A website maybe?

Leave a comment:

• sunring
    replied
    Welcome from NM.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorRussell
    replied
    I'm a Naturopath
    an MD would say that stands for not a doctor.It's a doctor who deals with natural remedies.

Leave a comment:

• CountryGuy
    replied
    Welcome aboard Doc. Glad to have you. Have to ask, are you an actual Dr or is it just a user name? If you are a Dr, medical or other field?

Leave a comment:

• DoctorRussell
    started a topic Time is getting short.

Time is getting short.

Since I was a child I had dreams of a social meltdown,and now it appears to be very close.I'm ready as I am likely to get.We are into eating healthy,like organic foods,lots of veggies,not a lot of meat.We have lots of garden space,and lots of woods,which provide us with firewood.Lots of wildlife,so much so that they can be a nuisance.
Working...
X