X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have survived so far

Hey guys,

Obligatory introduction post.

Growing up on the farm as a kid i just got used to growing and storing our own food for the long cold Canadian winters. When i went out on my own i realized that most people couldn't survive for more than a few days on their own if they couldn't get to the local grocery store.

I have spent many, many hundreds of days and nights in the wilderness, often solo, and love to get out any chance i can. Although, now that i have a family that doesn't happen as much as i may like. I still get out when i can to keep my skills sharp.

I hope to share my experiences and learn from like minded members here.

Welcome from NM.

Comment

Welcome to this forum.
      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Welcome aboard FullScaler, look forward to you sharing your thoughts and experiences and good conversations!
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your posts!

Comment

Good morning Fullscaler,

Which side of the Great White North are you? I spent a decade in BC before coming back to the Lower 48.

Cedar

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us. We would love to have you share your wilderness experiences.
              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Working...
              X