Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Hello all,

My wife and I are pretty new to "prepping". Though I have always had a garden and done some things that are 101 level tasks.

We are just starting to get a bit more serious about it, hence I am here.

Welcome to this forum.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Welcome from NM.

Comment

Welcome aboard to both of you...
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Welcome to here! Fellow gardener here, too! I am looking forward to your posts. What kind of gardening do you do? (I am more of a backwoods permaculture/organic gardener without power tools or commercial fertilizers, etc.)
          Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

I am a newbie to the site as well. I am in the central CA mountain area looking for some like minded folks to weather the up an coming rough times. I have been preparing for 5-6 years. Need to get 2 way radio, or ham. Building a new home up in Bonners Ferry ID. and decided to make it ready for the day! So also looking for the best building ideas out on this site.

Comment

Welcome to this forum...........I should tell you that, while this is a wonderful-wonderful-wonderful forum, at this time we have no known Administrator and only one nice but very occasional moderator. So till things get squared away here oneway or another way, most of use are hanging out at "Mysurvival.com"

We are hoping to hear from someone........hell anyone, what the future is for this wonderful forum.

We do check it once in a while.
              One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Working...
              X