Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi,
    I'm new at SF from Poland, trying to read some posts to get knowledge. Anyone has questions or need any advice, don't be shy..
    Good reads to all. ;)

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyborowy1 View Post
      Hi,
      I'm new at SF from Poland, trying to read some posts to get knowledge. Anyone has questions or need any advice, don't be shy..
      Good reads to all. ;)
      Welcome aboard, Wyborowy1. I won't be shy! What are your areas of expertise and interests?
      Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Welcome from the Sun shine state (Florida) read the threads you are interested in and start writing back on those threads you have an opinion on.

Comment

Hello and welcome and What Rich said above. Read the post as well as the old post and let us hear about your experiences and what you have learned about prepping. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your positive contributions.
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Welcome from Oklahoma. Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

Welcome to the forums from Portland TN
                "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                X