Hello There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There

Some of you may know me from other forums. GrizzlyetteAdams invited me here. For the past 20 years, I lived in a class B RV and traveled the lower 48, Canada, Alaska, and northern Mexico. Now, I am settling down and planning to move to Texas next spring. My plan is to buy some dirt and build a sustainable life off the grid. I served in the USN for 4 years as an EM3. Since then I have been a mechanic, industrial maintenance technician and I am now an RV technician. I look forward to learning from you guys/ladies here.

Welcome to here, Son of Liberty!

Ladies and gents, this here is one fine fellow prepper and I am happy that he is here because I like the way he thinks. I know y'all will, too.
    Last edited by GrizzlyetteAdams; 09-30-2018, 05:39 AM.
    Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Hello There! I am enthusiastic to be part of this community. I am a blogger and I also promote the berkey water filter.
      The Berkey Special Savings Sale Royal Berkey 3.25 gallon Water Filter Special Set with 2 Black Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters From $ 316.35$ 372.00 Sale Big Berkey 2.25 gallon Water Filter Special Set with 2 Black Elements and 2 Fluoride Filters From $ 292.60 $ 343.00 Sale Travel Berkey 1.50 gallon Water Filter Specia

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Welcome from the Great State of Alaska.
          One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from VA. This site though it is not without it's problems is loaded with great info. Glad to hear you are going to get some land and settle down.. The best SHTF way to go is by homesteading. This is why I am back looking for some land. Where I live now I am limited to what I can do and not enough land either along with nosey neighbors that want what we plant and no help from any of them. Time to move on. Neigbors will show up in back yard when garden comes in.

Comment

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community. Hello

Comment

Hello, "From_space." I see you are from across the big pond, in London. Welcome to here!
                Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Well the old terms should start you off right. Sit down and make priorities of what you want.

Water, amount of land, type of land, location, cost, etc.

Then go on-line and research for what you want, by your priority list.

Once.you have found three or four location go visit them. Make sure what the seller described, about the property is true.

Comment

Welcome From_Space. Glad to see you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum From_Space. Lots to learn on here. Read some of the older post as well. Lots of great info.

Comment

Working...
                      X