Hello from south-central Kentucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from south-central Kentucky

Greetings and thank you for the opportunity to join your community! I am new to this site, but not to being ready for any situation. As a retired Warrant Officer and country boy, I have always had to be "ready" for just about everything. I hope I will be an asset to this site and able to contribute to the readiness of others. :) Thanks again!

Welcome...........from Alaska
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. This is a great site with great people, and a wealth of experience. Please feel free to post often. We would love for you to share your experience. Good to have you with us.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Lots of great people here and a wealth of info. look thru the old threads ad if you see something of interest reply and restart the conversation. let us know if you have any questions about the site and don't hesitate to comment, ask questions or start new threads if you can't find a particular topic
        I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
        X