hello from across the pond.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from across the pond.

hello, i'm grumpygremlin and I live in the far south west of England, UK.
    I've been prepping most of my life although they didn't call it that back then, they called it COMMON SENSE! my parents were ww2 generation and always had a larder, I grew up in the 50s and 60s before the advent of cell phones, computers and even supermarkets.
    I was a Boy Scout and have spent a lot of time wild camping what we call backpacking.
    looking forward to spending some time here and maybe getting to know a few people.

Welcome to the forum.......from majestic Alaska.
    One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

Welcome aboard! We love preppers from across the pond. Interesting angle you guys have and crazy stuff you have to deal with.

-Buggy
      I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site.

Dale
        Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great content and good people. Look forward to tapping into your knowledge and hearing about how things differ between your side of the pond and ours.
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

thank you one and all.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us. It is great that you are reading and posting on the old topics. Great for all of us to review and re-think our preps. Looking forward to your contributions.
              The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Welcome from Oklahoma; I had parents of the same generation as yours and Common Sense should be the basis of all preps in my opinion.

Comment

Hi and Welcome. It sounds as if you already have a good common sense approach to life, and all of us can always learn from that. good to have you aboard
                  Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

thank you lalakai

Comment

Working...
                    X