hi from the midwest.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from the midwest.

I am on summer break from college and love to discuss survival guns, the Alone TV show. If nobody minds, I can start a dozen new topics per day and reply to scores more. if want to see the forum come alive?

Welcome to the forum.......While I am not authorized to speak on behalf of the forum, the owner, the moderators, or administrator, or membership in general.

This forum deals with "QUALITY" not quantity. Speaking only for myself I would enjoy "Quality" content. I especially appreciate true first hand experience.......and speaking only for myself, I am deeply repulsed by regurgitated survival forum Bullspit. I am very interested in learning from those with "BOOTS in The FIELD" experience.

There are members here who have lived in the deep wilderness for most of 60 or 70 years. Suggest you read a bit, and get the general feel of the forum. And also contribute. This is a place for knowledge, not endless chatter that clogs most Prepping and Survival forums. Again I speak only for myself.

Again, welcome to the forum........jump-in.
    Last edited by Sourdough; 05-17-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site from WV. Dale
      Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by smelt View Post
          I am on summer break from college and love to discuss survival guns, the Alone TV show. If nobody minds, I can start a dozen new topics per day and reply to scores more. if want to see the forum come alive?
          Welcome Smelt. As to starting a dozen topics a day, why? If you have something new by all means please share. I would suggest that you check out the old threads for subjects that interest you and if you find one, add to it and bump it into the current discussions.

Look forward to your participation. By the way, what's your major and what year are you heading in to in the fall?
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by smelt View Post
            well if nothing else he definitely created a blizzards of posts... mind you they we're all nut bag ideas... but can't deny the activity... lol
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
            X