Introduction from Jim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction from Jim

Hey, Jim checking in from Chandler Heights, AZ. Grew up in the Midwest with a tool belt. I live a very simple life in Chandler Heights, AZ (just out of reach from highly populated areas in the valley of the sun) and enjoy woodworking and reading/self education. I have a lot of interests but the above two things are regular activities. I hope to do more.

Welcome aboard!

-Buggy
    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Glad to have you with us!
      "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. I grew up not far from there. Still have family there. Love the desert. Good to have you with us.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Hi from Pheonix, welcome aboard. I am a prep boots dealer

Comment

Hello and welcome to here! We have something in common; I love to read with a view to self-education. The less learned the hard way, the better...

Speaking of reading, there is a TON of good info in the forum's archives. Resurrecting old threads is fun, and new thoughts are welcome.
            Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

LOL! I just now noticed, this thread is a year old...

Oh well, the thought counts, right?
              Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Welcome aboard I use to live in Yuma Az. and I have people in Phoenix and Flagstaff. Take your time read the threads (articles) and start asking questions.

Comment

howdy from a east Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic
                  be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6

Comment

Welcome QC from out in central PA
                    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X