Greetins from West Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by desertrat View Post
    Glad to be here guys. Anybody going shopping at the pb boat and gun this coming weekend. The midland show last week was a blast, but most items were way overpriced. What do I need to do to get my freinds on here? I can double the size of the west texas group fairly quickly, and I have a few freinds down in the houston and temple areas also eager to join. All are fellow outdoorsman and gun nuts that are preparing for the worst here.

You don't need to "do" anything but give them the URL and tell them to sign up.

How did you find xcolony?

Comment

Re- signing people up

I was reffered by a freind that has been using the site a while. I just didn't know being a new member if I got someone else to sign up if it would let them or not using my name as the person who told them about the site since I am a new member.

Comment

Glad to see Rusty is not the only here in West Texas. I have been an outdoorsman all my life, and not the "RV at the paid lake camp outdoorsman."
        Nope, I am a "sleeping on the ground next to a fire, with a bed of coals buried 3-5 inches below me for warmth" outdoors. I am a diehard fisherman, hunter, hiker, and a very avid outdoor enthusiast. Check in West Texans, this group needs to grow.

Heck yeah!! That makes four of us out here. I know we can get some more.

Comment

I was reffered by a freind that has been using the site a while. I just didn't know being a new member if I got someone else to sign up if it would let them or not using my name as the person who told them about the site since I am a new member.

No secret handshake, or decoder ring needed. Not sure if I am going to make the show in Odessa. I am in Minnesota right now, and won't be back until Saturday evening. May be too worn out and hungover to make it on Sunday.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here!
            Wolverines!!!:D

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
              No secret handshake, or decoder ring needed. Not sure if I am going to make the show in Odessa. I am in Minnesota right now, and won't be back until Saturday evening. May be too worn out and hungover to make it on Sunday.
              I'm not gonna make it, have to head out to the BOL and work on the property.

Comment

sat show

I will be headed to the show this weekend t check it out, maybe not until sunday, but thats because of work.. Hopefully some good stuff there, may take a break mid next week and spend a day fishing over at j.b. thomas north of big spring.

Comment

Working...
                X