• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niki09
    replied
    Originally posted by kenno View Post
    Jason Bourne, who the heck is that?
    Well anyway NIKI you have stumbled upon a survival site filled with guys and gals who want everyone to survive, kinda like firefighters who are willing to swim in icy water just to rescue the dog, REALLY.
    Belive it or not many of the PPL here are, or have been, EMT types. Crazy EMTs maybe, but I think you get the idea.
    Even us nut job/tinfoil hat types have a soft center, and those that don't, get a free all expenses paid invite to Las Vegas,,,,,,,,,,,see we are very user friendly!

I noticed a lot of emt types here... medical isnt my thing :) but I'm glad I have my hubby to patch me up!

tinfoil hat types?

Leave a comment:

• Niki09
    replied
    Originally posted by oldcj5guy View Post
    Seems like Denver is well represented on this site. That's good to see, but i'm getting the hell out of denver in a few months and headed to Arkansas. Maybe we should do a meet&greet for the denver people. Also former jarhead here as well.
    yeah a meet and great with denver people would be cool... maybe we should orchestrate something like that!

Leave a comment:

• oldcj5guy
    replied
    Seems like Denver is well represented on this site. That's good to see, but i'm getting the hell out of denver in a few months and headed to Arkansas. Maybe we should do a meet&greet for the denver people. Also former jarhead here as well.

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    Jason Bourne, who the heck is that?
    Well anyway NIKI you have stumbled upon a survival site filled with guys and gals who want everyone to survive, kinda like firefighters who are willing to swim in icy water just to rescue the dog, REALLY.
    Belive it or not many of the PPL here are, or have been, EMT types. Crazy EMTs maybe, but I think you get the idea.
    Even us nut job/tinfoil hat types have a soft center, and those that don't, get a free all expenses paid invite to Las Vegas,,,,,,,,,,,see we are very user friendly!

Leave a comment:

• CJD
    replied
    Niki,
    Welcome. It's good to see someone else from Colorado.

Cheers,
    Craig

Leave a comment:

• ryantx23
    replied
    Welcome to the site Niki! You definitely seem like you are trying to get it together and there is tons of stuff to learn and tons of good information here! Tons of good folks here too for that matter... Big Saw is trying to cover it up, Beebop isn't NSA, but Rusty is really Chuck Norris and Diesel is Jason Bourne ;)

Leave a comment:

• ridgid1
    replied
    welome to the site shorty !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    As before, Welcome to XColony!

Leave a comment:

• Ulath
    replied
    Welcome to the site!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    ROFL LMAO oh here comes the rumor mill
    Liked that, did ya??? :D

Leave a comment:

• flight or fight
    replied
    Welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Welcome to the site......don't trust beebopcop...he's NSA and he's out to get all of us!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL LMAO oh here comes the rumor mill

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Welcome to the site......don't trust beebopcop...he's NSA and he's out to get all of us!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kimber
    replied
    welcome to the site

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Welcome aboard :)

It is baby steps really, but start off with a day of everything you need, then 3, then a week, then a month, then three months, etc. Figure out where you wanna be, make a list of lists to help guide you, make a plan and stick with it!

In NO times you will have enough to get you and your family where you need/want to be in preps and skills :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X