hello from Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As before, Welcome to XColony!
    "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

welome to the site shorty !!!!!!!!!!!!
      proper preparedness prevents poor performance

Comment

Welcome to the site Niki! You definitely seem like you are trying to get it together and there is tons of stuff to learn and tons of good information here! Tons of good folks here too for that matter... Big Saw is trying to cover it up, Beebop isn't NSA, but Rusty is really Chuck Norris and Diesel is Jason Bourne ;)
        Wolverines!!!:D

Comment

Niki,
          Welcome. It's good to see someone else from Colorado.

Cheers,
          Craig

Comment

Jason Bourne, who the heck is that?
            Well anyway NIKI you have stumbled upon a survival site filled with guys and gals who want everyone to survive, kinda like firefighters who are willing to swim in icy water just to rescue the dog, REALLY.
            Belive it or not many of the PPL here are, or have been, EMT types. Crazy EMTs maybe, but I think you get the idea.
            Even us nut job/tinfoil hat types have a soft center, and those that don't, get a free all expenses paid invite to Las Vegas,,,,,,,,,,,see we are very user friendly!
            The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

Seems like Denver is well represented on this site. That's good to see, but i'm getting the hell out of denver in a few months and headed to Arkansas. Maybe we should do a meet&greet for the denver people. Also former jarhead here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by oldcj5guy View Post
                Seems like Denver is well represented on this site. That's good to see, but i'm getting the hell out of denver in a few months and headed to Arkansas. Maybe we should do a meet&greet for the denver people. Also former jarhead here as well.
                yeah a meet and great with denver people would be cool... maybe we should orchestrate something like that!
                :D If you weren't prepared, then doom on you. (doom on you, doom on you) - Ice Age

Comment

Originally posted by kenno View Post
                  Jason Bourne, who the heck is that?
                  Well anyway NIKI you have stumbled upon a survival site filled with guys and gals who want everyone to survive, kinda like firefighters who are willing to swim in icy water just to rescue the dog, REALLY.
                  Belive it or not many of the PPL here are, or have been, EMT types. Crazy EMTs maybe, but I think you get the idea.
                  Even us nut job/tinfoil hat types have a soft center, and those that don't, get a free all expenses paid invite to Las Vegas,,,,,,,,,,,see we are very user friendly!

I noticed a lot of emt types here... medical isnt my thing :) but I'm glad I have my hubby to patch me up!

tinfoil hat types?
                  :D If you weren't prepared, then doom on you. (doom on you, doom on you) - Ice Age

Comment

Working...
                  X