X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazer128
    replied
    g8rcrazy,

Do you work at the SRS? My late father retired from there in '75.

Leave a comment:

• ryantx23
    replied
    Welcome to the site G8rcrazy. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by g8rcrazy View Post
    Holy crap!
    I had a small glitch in getting registered here and nearly drank a half gallon of bourbon while raising a ton of sand about not getting my confirmation E-mail.
    Before you rip me a new one let me tell you that it was a commo malfunction and our esteemed Diesel made all right with the world and here I am officially.
    Been anxiously awaiting my turn to sound off on some of the subjects of the threads here and if you all will be patient with me I will quickly become a major pain in your collective ass!!:p
    I have been a Radiation Protection Technician for the last 23 years @ commercial and government sites. I am also a shade tree mechanic and sometime homebrewer.
    I am a Native Floridian transplanted to SC with a family history from Winston - Salem NC so I am thoroughly southern raised with some education in agriculture while in high school.
    More to come, thanks to my wife who yanked the right chains here after she registered and logged in to come to my rescue!:eek:
    G8rcrazy
    That Rad protection would be good when you are around Big Saw. His initials aren't BS by random selection. Welcome to the site.

Leave a comment:

• flight or fight
    replied
    Welcome Aboard you don't glow in the dark do you?

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Howdy doo....;)

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Howdy, G8crazy! Welcome to XColony! I'm glad there's someone who works with radiation here. We could sure use your insight.

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Howdy and Welcome aboard :)

Leave a comment:

• cudalyon
    replied
    Welcome...Upstate SC here!

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!
    replied
    Welcome to xcolony.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Welcome crazy! Not sure why some of us have trouble...me too. I welcomed your wife on last night and am glad to see you made it over! I am originally from Williston, SC a long time ago. Dad worked at the "bomb plant".

Leave a comment:

• Kimber
    replied
    welcome to the site, I too had problems getting on. I'm in Gilbert,SC

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    welcome aboard im glad you made it im about sixty miles from yall

Leave a comment:

• g8rcrazy
    started a topic G8rcrazy Finally Made It!

G8rcrazy Finally Made It!

Holy crap!
    I had a small glitch in getting registered here and nearly drank a half gallon of bourbon while raising a ton of sand about not getting my confirmation E-mail.
    Before you rip me a new one let me tell you that it was a commo malfunction and our esteemed Diesel made all right with the world and here I am officially.
    Been anxiously awaiting my turn to sound off on some of the subjects of the threads here and if you all will be patient with me I will quickly become a major pain in your collective ass!!:p
    I have been a Radiation Protection Technician for the last 23 years @ commercial and government sites. I am also a shade tree mechanic and sometime homebrewer.
    I am a Native Floridian transplanted to SC with a family history from Winston - Salem NC so I am thoroughly southern raised with some education in agriculture while in high school.
    More to come, thanks to my wife who yanked the right chains here after she registered and logged in to come to my rescue!:eek:
    G8rcrazy
Working...
X