• Show
Clear All

• prkchp76
    replied
    shoot me a p m as well grew up in blythewood

Leave a comment:

• Zombie Axe
    replied
    Welcome aboard! I always thought that was pretty country down I-77 before Columbia and after Charlotte :)

Leave a comment:

• ridgid1
    replied
    welcome to the site

Leave a comment:

• flight or fight
    replied
    Welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
    I know you have been on a while, but WELCOME!
    + 1 welcome...

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebrider View Post
    Another SC born and bred. We live about 5 miles off I77 halfway between Columbia and Charlotte.

This is a rural area. We are surrounded by woods. Lots of great hunting in the area.

It is 7 miles to the landing at Wateree also Fishing creek and Stumpy pond. We fish year round.
    I know you have been on a while, but WELCOME!

Leave a comment:

• Kimber
    replied
    I'm from the midlands near Lake Murray

Leave a comment:

• Rednekdaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebrider View Post
    Another SC born and bred. We live about 5 miles off I77 halfway between Columbia and Charlotte.

This is a rural area. We are surrounded by woods. Lots of great hunting in the area.

It is 7 miles to the landing at Wateree also Fishing creek and Stumpy pond. We fish year round.
    OK you and me need to talk! I live in Great Falls shoot me a PM so we can talk!

Leave a comment:

• Rebrider
    started a topic SC Here

SC Here

Working...
X