So what do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlphaWolf View Post
    i'm a computer tech (owne a computer repair shop) a networking securty specilas (leagle Hacker) fixer of anything and everyting (toys to the big screen tv we have) and perty much what ever needs to be done.:p
    well i see hubby beat me here, lol. I also do many things. I have worked in the CJ field for about 11 years. Everything from playing lawyer and chilling with the judges to flattening "gangstas" into the ground. I have worked in many settings from courthouse to hospitals and college campuses, with a little ghetto projects thrown in for flavor. I was military for a few years and learned what a Veterinarian does, by having my entire command retire a month after i got there. I also have plenty of experience in the medical field, from being a first responder to working as a LPN with a CNA license. (screwed up right).

Right now I own my own business (w/hubby of course ;) ) and work as a home health aide. Hoping by this fall to get my butt back to school to finish my CJ degree and become a lawyer. I love getting paid for arguments where I can prove I'm right :D Not to mention my seriously logical / analytical mind.

But as I have posted in my intro, I grew up on a farm. We raised dairy cows and just about any food you could grow. So being out in the woods to hunt & fish is my dream. I cant wait to buy our property and get away from the dang city.

But to sum this up, I can help save your life and represent the idiot that shot you, lol.
    get done what you can today, for tomorrow may never come.

Comment

Retired US Army (Infantry) LVN for the last 16yrs and administrative nurse (MDS/PPS FNA) for a skilled nursing facility. Working on my RN and set to graduate June of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Udon Nomi View Post
        Retired US Army (Infantry) LVN for the last 16yrs and administrative nurse (MDS/PPS FNA) for a skilled nursing facility. Working on my RN and set to graduate June of this year.
        Congrats :)

later,
        ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
        beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

Working...
        X