So what do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teach View Post
    Guess the name says it all. Retired after teaching little ones for 31 years and then worked 3 years for Dale Earnhardt, Inc.
    Ahhhh....I use to live in Morresville. Had to move about 7 years ago. It was getting to crowded up there. It is crazy now.
    ~Lyon~

Comment

Originally posted by ryantx23 View Post
      Other then the already stated, I'm also a business owner of a company which provides protection, training and safety to anyone who needs us.
      Ryan, I need your help. Snal is stalking me.
      If it looks ignernt, but it works, then it ain't ignernt.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious Ignernt View Post
        Lol... I'll get right on it;)
        Wolverines!!!:D

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious Ignernt View Post
          So much for my self-education in tactical stalking invisibility...I knew that book had too many words and not enough pictures!

Comment

I'm a nurse.

Comment

Well like RYAN, and Beebeecop, I too babysit adults... kids, homeless, parents,staff, teens, and "gangstas." I work armed security at a public library. When I first for hired for the job the first thing that went through my head was "Great, a boring ass site to be posted on." Last year I covered 700 incidents from March to December, ranging in fun fun fun from drunks, to attempted kidnapping. There is a book out called "Oddballs, Geeks and Gangstas in the public library." Read it, my day is worse lol. It is nice to see everyones handy skills on here, and so many from NC is kinda nice :) you all have fun at work.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil....

Comment

I founded a company that supplies the U.S. military with automotive repair parts for combat and tactical vehicles--in other words the tax recovery business. lol

Comment

HVAC Contractor but with the economy the way it is I'm dormant and now I do HVAC for the other guy
                  In my lumpy chair

Comment

I am a Firefighter, and a dad.....

Comment

Donuts, leather and so much more....

Gents,

I to am one of the Donut-Coffee-Masters here on X, 10 years on the road. Since copping is NOT the most lucrative businesses I sew leather on the side...or maybe I patrol on the side...one of them!

Among other things I also am a firearms/use of force instructor (OC, Stick/PR, DT etc etc etc).

Andy
                      Andy Langlois

Comment

With all of the occupations listed here, this group has the ability to repair vehicles with custom made heat-treated parts in a well ventilated, highly architectural structure which is connected to high-end fiber-optic lines. Its ability to function is guarded and protected by several law enforcement officers while high value merchandise is shipped in by a truck driver, and guarded by a licensed armed guard.

wow. We're a good group.
                        "Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions." "The things you own end up owning you"-Tyler Durden

Comment

and don't forget can offer a forum for people to talk

lol
                          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Originally posted by langloisandy View Post
                            Among other things I also am a firearms/use of force instructor (OC, Stick/PR, DT etc etc etc).

Andy
                            Note to self: Don't play rough with Andy. That'd be ignernt. :D
                            If it looks ignernt, but it works, then it ain't ignernt.

Comment

i'm a computer tech (owne a computer repair shop) a networking securty specilas (leagle Hacker) fixer of anything and everyting (toys to the big screen tv we have) and perty much what ever needs to be done.:p

Comment

Originally posted by Visinedrops View Post
                                With all of the occupations listed here, this group has the ability to repair vehicles with custom made heat-treated parts in a well ventilated, highly architectural structure which is connected to high-end fiber-optic lines. Its ability to function is guarded and protected by several law enforcement officers while high value merchandise is shipped in by a truck driver, and guarded by a licensed armed guard.

wow. We're a good group.
                                Sorry I am late on this, I was a lead transmission mechanic for the family business at the age of 23 and decided that alternative energy was the way for the future. I am finishing up my requirements to get mt california state contractors lic as an electrician and am gaining on being one of the main off-grid renewable people in the area.

I have taken the hobby of prepareing for whtshtf and utilized it in my business, I build homes that make there own power and produce the food they need
                                Watch this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X