Hi everyone, im a new member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, im a new member.

Wow in the last few weeks we have been bombarded With all kind of natural disaster. The west coast is boiling of earthquakes...
    im looking into getting a motor home asap. Everybody will need to go in land soon at least 250-500 miles in land. Here in canada we seem to be pretty safe in the area of the kidney Nelson mountain range. Good luck everyone.

Alphaworld.

Welcome to the site Alpha
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Where we are, we to could one day find ourselves moving inland because of all this crazy stuff going on. My granddaughter lives in Califorinia but she is safe.

Comment

Hello from far inland Clarksville, Tennessee :cool:

Comment

Hello and welcome from NC
            "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
            -Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
            X