Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice to all members and guests:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Notice to all members and guests:

    First, for you guests (aka, "lurkers), if you value good intel, and have something to add....sign up. No spam, no malware, no "commitment".

    All we ask in return is respect, feedback, and input. :D

    Now for you members....if you want the site to get even better, and have more access to good intel and resources, consider two things:

    *Join the VIPs...Every one of us who's joined is enjoying the exclusivity of this membership, and it's cheap...$9.99 w/PayPal.

    *For the love of all things good and holy, join your social groups. The network for getting to know your local peers is available, but most are pitifully empty. If you're like me, most of your like-minded buddies are a bit distant, and you'd be better off knowing who, close to you, you might be able to team up with, should TSHTF.

    My $0.02

    Good hunting.
    'Saw
    5
    I'm bored, and I've seen all the porn already.
    0.00%
    0
    I'm interested in sharing survival & preparedness intel.
    60.00%
    3
    I'm addicted to the internet...just another chat spot to me.
    0.00%
    0
    Diesel's paying me to spam all you suckers.
    20.00%
    1
    I'm a stalker, looking for my next victim.
    0.00%
    0
    I like cake....
    20.00%
    1
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

  • #2
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    First, for you guests (aka, "lurkers), if you value good intel, and have something to add....sign up. No spam, no malware, no "commitment".

    All we ask in return is respect, feedback, and input. :D

    Now for you members....if you want the site to get even better, and have more access to good intel and resources, consider two things:

    *Join the VIPs...Every one of us who's joined is enjoying the exclusivity of this membership, and it's cheap...$9.99 w/PayPal.

    *For the love of all things good and holy, join your social groups. The network for getting to know your local peers is available, but most are pitifully empty. If you're like me, most of your like-minded buddies are a bit distant, and you'd be better off knowing who, close to you, you might be able to team up with, should TSHTF.

    My $0.02

    Good hunting.
    'Saw

    Agreed. Being witty helps too. I would also add, that I would like to hear from folks in West Texas, the Midland/Odessa area. I feel alone out here!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh, yeah....If you're in the Ozark region (aka, the Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missourri tri-state area) Check out the Ozark Region social group...We'd love to hear from and get to know you more.
      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

      "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
        Oh, yeah....If you're in the Ozark region (aka, the Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missourri tri-state area) Check out the Ozark Region social group...We'd love to hear from and get to know you more.
        See....for some reason I suspected you were an Ozark Hillbilly. :D

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
          See....for some reason I suspected you were an Ozark Hillbilly. :D
          Damn skippy.... :D
          "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

          "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

          Comment


          • #6
            I kinda wasn't surprised to find you as a Lone-Star Sh*t-Kicker, either..... ;)
            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

            "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
              Damn skippy.... :D
              The recipe for possum and Paw Paws gave it away. Now, I have eaten possum, out of respect for a neighbor who had me to dinner, but I do not consider it something worthy of a recipe.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
                The recipe for possum and Paw Paws gave it away. Now, I have eaten possum, out of respect for a neighbor who had me to dinner, but I do not consider it something worthy of a recipe.
                I've said it before, and I'll say it again....meat's meat.
                "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                  I've said it before, and I'll say it again....meat's meat.

                  Understood, but as one who considers himself a classical chef, I would much rather have a pork loin roased over apple wood, served with a sour cream dill sauce, and a side of kartofel, then a rattlesnake on a stick cooked over mesquite with a side of boiled cactus. Not to say I have not eaten all of those items, but I prefer the former over the latter.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
                    Understood, but as one who considers himself a classical chef, I would much rather have a pork loin roased over apple wood, served with a sour cream dill sauce, and a side of kartofel, then a rattlesnake on a stick cooked over mesquite with a side of boiled cactus. Not to say I have not eaten all of those items, but I prefer the former over the latter.
                    Damn you!!! I just ate! And now i'm hungry again!
                    WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

                    The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                      Damn you!!! I just ate! And now i'm hungry again!

                      I made scnitzel, fried cabbage with onion and bacon, and cottage cheese with dill for dinner!! Yum!! And I make it old school style. Nothing prepackaged (except the cottage cheese).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hate you

                        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

                        The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I kept it simple tonight...Fresh salmon steaks - sauteed in lemon and butter w/ whole rosemary, rice pilaf, and french-cut green beans mixed into Homemade mashed potatoes. :D
                          "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

                          "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                            I hate you


                            That picture was before Bobby had his race-change operation. Darn Hills are strange folks.




                            They did have me over for a hot tub party a few weeks ago though. I cannot complain too much.

                            Last edited by Rustyshakelford; 12-22-2008, 05:42 PM.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X