Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Type is: ENTJ
    Extraverted 1 Intuitive 25 Thinking 1 Judging 56

I took this test at work about a year ago and got 25 on 2 parts, 24 on one and 26 on another. The result was both ISTP & ESTP. It said "I," but printed "E." And now I'm ENTJ and heavily weighted to N & J? I think I broke the test. :confused:
    The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else.

Comment

INTP

By the way. Jung was an idiot.

Comment

INTJ here too.

Comment

INTJ High N & T
          JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

INTJ as well..

I don't find it surprising that there are a large number of INTJs on this site. We came to this site because we are like minded people. Just think how much better the world will be when TSHTF and we are all that's left. Paradise?

That was mean wasn't it? Oh well!

Comment

INTJ
              67/25/75/44
              I had to look up what introverted meant lol.

It was all good till it said Hillary Clinton was like me so now I need to find a tall bridge in which to fling myself off of. :eek:

Comment

INTJ......44, 38, 38, 11.....

* moderately expressed introvert
                * moderately expressed intuitive personality
                * moderately expressed thinking personality
                * slightly expressed judging personality

Go figure.....I'm nothing of the sort......:rolleyes:
                "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Ulath View Post
                  INTJ
                  67/25/75/44
                  I had to look up what introverted meant lol.

It was all good till it said Hillary Clinton was like me so now I need to find a tall bridge in which to fling myself off of. :eek:
                  Ew, yuck!! Go wash yer hands!!!!
                  "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Your Type is
                    ESTJ
                    Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
                    Strength of the preferences %
                    22 38 25 33
                    Famous people of your particular type
                    Bruce Willis, George W. Bush, Vespasian, Colin Powell, Martha Gellhorn (war correspondent), Lyndon B. Johnson
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                      Ew, yuck!! Go wash yer hands!!!!
                      I guess I should be proud but I'm not. lol She has the biggest balls of anyone in the nation. Thats why you don't see her in a mini skirt!
                      :D

Comment

LMFAO!!! You got that right...

Comment

LMFAO Thats the shitz!

Comment

I guess im ENTJ
                            proper preparedness prevents poor performance

Comment

INTJ too.

Hmmmmmmm, does this have anything do do with my earlier attempts at world domination?

Maybe I wasn't cuddled enough as a child.

FF.

Comment

ENFP

what do Mark Twain and Judy Garland have in common? Me!!:p
                                Classic Southern defense: "But your Honor, he just NEEDED killin!

Comment

Working...
                                X