Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J40SW
    replied
    This seems like a good forum I think I'm going to like it. In fact I think I already do. People here seem like good people and I have already learned some useful stuff.

Leave a comment:

• maric
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl View Post
    That's not exactly how I would describe him...
    Just trying to be nice!! Would weirdo, crazy, tin hat, jonestown koolaid, kinda guy be better :) lol... Like I said, just read some of his "work" on here.. I take it you were not fond..:p

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl
    replied
    Originally posted by maric View Post
    I read some of the "Ranchers" work... interesting fella... lol
    That's not exactly how I would describe him...

Leave a comment:

• maric
    replied
    You guys have been just great! I really enjoy this site, I know Im a "talker" and this really is the first forum I have ever used! Well, beside social network sites.. feels real knowledgable and friendly.. thanks!
    I read some of the "Ranchers" work... interesting fella... lol

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by slowz1k View Post
    LOL!!!

Yes he is! Still looking for "applicants" to gain access to the MegaRanch.
    I wonder if he ever got the bugs worked out of his Surface to air missile launchers? I think he had tracked the problem down to interference coming off of the cooling tower on the second reactor.

Those were fun days indeed.:cool:
    hahahahahahahah you guys crack me up, I needed a laugh this morning

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    Originally posted by slowz1k View Post
    .... I wonder if he ever got the bugs worked out of his Surface to air missile launchers?
    Heck, if I'd have knowd he had one of them ....

O.W.

Leave a comment:

• slowz1k
    replied
    Originally posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Rancher was great wasn't he? He's alive and well and still speaking down to folks out there in the virtual world.

O.W.
    LOL!!!

Yes he is! Still looking for "applicants" to gain access to the MegaRanch.
    I wonder if he ever got the bugs worked out of his Surface to air missile launchers? I think he had tracked the problem down to interference coming off of the cooling tower on the second reactor.

Those were fun days indeed.:cool:

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl View Post
    At least not since Rancher departed! You remember Rancher don't you?
    Rancher was great wasn't he? He's alive and well and still speaking down to folks out there in the virtual world.

O.W.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl
    replied
    Originally posted by Omegaman View Post
    I think the different views and opinions make the learning process better rounded, especially when handled in a civil manner. This forum provides a learning experience with out people getting flamed or being talked down to and made to feel dumb.
    At least not since Rancher departed! You remember Rancher don't you?

Leave a comment:

• Omegaman
    replied
    I think the different views and opinions make the learning process better rounded, especially when handled in a civil manner. This forum provides a learning experience with out people getting flamed or being talked down to and made to feel dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
    You and me both, O.W. I just hang it out there to get walked on... like, "Okay, guys, this is new to me, please explain..." And they've never walked on me here, I get two or three explanations and learn.

Buncha good ppl here.
    I wouldn't tolerate anything less ;)

Leave a comment:

• herbalpagan
    replied
    I'm enjoying this forum, hope posting picks up a bit, but the people are real nice, easy going and full of common sense. Quality IS better than quantity! I like a spirited debate, but some forums people just jump all over you for anything...that's not why I'm on forums. I too, have deleted myself from a few forums and may just do a few more.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    You and me both, O.W. I just hang it out there to get walked on... like, "Okay, guys, this is new to me, please explain..." And they've never walked on me here, I get two or three explanations and learn.

Buncha good ppl here.

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    I'm here to learn about things and about people .... I used to know things but they've been long forgotten. I'm a sensitive kinda guy and it hurts my feeling when I get flamed .... don't be mean, jus splain it to me like I'm a six year old and I'll be o.k.

O.W.

Leave a comment:

• Snow Walker
    replied
    I was hoping others felt the same way and that it wasn't in my head. I mean nothing is perfect and it never will be, but the over all mood here seams pretty nice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X