Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if the S truly does HTF.... How do you see it going down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at it this way....odds are...if you read this post....and have 2 weeks worth of food in your home....you are very elite....there are less than 1% of us.

It's the other 99% that scares the crap outta me...
    Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
      Look at it this way....odds are...if you read this post....and have 2 weeks worth of food in your home....you are very elite....there are less than 1% of us.

It's the other 99% that scares the crap outta me...
      I view that as 99% of the population being potential enemies.
      not an expert

Comment

Originally posted by bcauz3y View Post
        yup.....average person is about 9 meals away from going nuts.....

Comment

Originally posted by bcauz3y View Post
          That's gonna mean I need a lot more ammo...
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post
            That's gonna mean I need a lot more ammo...
            haha! Yea potentially.
            not an expert

Comment

Nope three mres for a case of 30/06 yes sir right away
              the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Yep, I have watch that and it seems so close to what could be our reality one day.

Comment

Thats why when you see things going south go home and stay there...be ready...a sick comparison is that it is like Christmas...you know it is comming...some start shopping very earley and have everything in place weeks before the big day...some you hear a few days before, saying they are not ready they have no money and have bought nothing...some are out on Christmas eve looking for presents in messed up isles where all the good stuff is gone. And then we will have what looks to be a black friday sale with $10.00 TV's, Laptops, and Xboxs.

Comment

Thats why I love what I do...I have met so many in the last few weeks and had conversations that I would have never had about getting prepared...it has almost become a misson for me.

Comment

Originally posted by survivalcookie View Post
                      Thats why I love what I do...I have met so many in the last few weeks and had conversations that I would have never had about getting prepared...it has almost become a misson for me.
                      Watch that OPSEC....folks will remember that you told them to prepare....and think..."oh....they must have supplies..."

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                        Watch that OPSEC....folks will remember that you told them to prepare....and think..."oh....they must have supplies..."
                        Well said.

Oddly enough, I have taken the opposite approach to OPSEC. I have selectively invited about 12 families to come here.

I have realized that just me and my family will be unable to to fully operate in a true TEOTWAWKI scenario.

I've offered them the land and opportunity to build a small house and take on responsibilities.

It's a gamble, but I'm willing to take it.
                        not an expert

Comment

Working...
                        X