No announcement yet.

Philosophical and witty sayings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people change when they see the light.
    Some only change when they feel the heat.
    The rest just scream and burn!
    SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE

Comment

Let us not forget the wisdom of Buckaroo Bonzai...
      "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."
      "Treat us good, we'll treat you better. Treat us bad, We'll treat you worse."

And what's life without one from Diamond Dave...
      "Gimme a bottle-a-anything, and a glazed donut, to go."

Comment

Most people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. (always been one of my fav's)
        He who lives with the most toys, wins.

Comment

Originally posted by monet861 View Post
          Most people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. (always been one of my fav's)
          One of my favorite sayings has always been, "If you always do what you have always done, you will always have what you have always had."

Comment

It has been my experience that most people are simply "a turd in a tuxedo." They look good on the outside but are S%^T on the inside.
            Originally posted by monet861 View Post

Comment

Quote from Thomas Jefferson
              "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Comment

I can't remember who said this but I will bet he was an atheist living in poverty.

" The fact that I am sitting here today proves that I am a success. I have managed to find enough to eat and managed to not be eaten, therefore I am a success."

Comment

“There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people” Robert Frost

Comment

I used to work with teenage boys in trouble with the law. The scariest and worst of them were scared s#$tless of everything themselves. I would have to agree with Mr. Frost.
                    Originally posted by TacSKS View Post
                    “There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people” Robert Frost

Comment

"What lies before us and what lies behind us are nothing to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself" D H Lawrence

The video below starts out with a quote from Patton and I couldn't agree more! I also agree 100% with the quote at the end.

http://youtu.be/YDh5eoiRJlk
                      Last edited by Snow Walker; 05-17-2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

"two is one...one is none".....(some of you may know that one)

"that which does not kill me....only tries to kill me again"

"judge not less the be judged"

"POOR PLANNING BY YOU DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN EMERGENCY ON OUR PART! "

"I'd rather have it and not need it....than need it and not have it."

"Those who turn their swords into plows....will work for those who didn't"

"Why? Can't you take care of yourself?........Why can't you take care of yourself?"

"We all wish for a land of sunshine and happiness. The problem is half of us want to live there while the other half wants to pillage it."
                        Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

We prepare so we don't go to the Superdome.
                          Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

Lead or get the hell out of the way!
                            The man who says it can't be done, should not interupt the man who's doing it!
                            Insanity is defined by doing the same thing the same way everytime and expecting different results.

Comment

"Its a lot easier to get forgiveness than to get permission"
                              And like my grandaddy used to always say " Don't s--t where you eat."
                              Last edited by 10eckid; 05-17-2011, 03:09 PM. Reason: misspelling
                              " If you want to live, treat me good " Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMountainMan View Post
                                If its dead , red its made for Ted. Ted Nuggent
                                :) Good one, Uncle Ted!
                                If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X