Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bambam55
    replied
    how do you take back a country when all the millionaires buy the county out or should I say sell the country out? we 'd need to limit the amount of money any one person could make for himself and family and make him put the over flow either back into his bussiness (as it use to be done volentarily because the bussiness people wanted there buss. to be the best and reward their people for jobs well done ) or back to help the country .But todays buss. is to make the company look good screw the people working for them sell the comp. off at a major profit and stick the money in their off shore accounts and tell everyone how they took such a screwing !!! the sad thing is that most of the people in america feel sorry for these lieing bastards , when all the time they're screwing all of america not paying taxes and such. personally I was livid when the gas went over the $3.00 mark and when it went back down some big wig let it slip oh! we only made $40million on that price hike! WTF is wrong with all the people out there?are they all like a bunch of grazing cows oblivious to shit like that ? why can't we all get together and kick all of these asses out of power like the lifetime senators and congressmen and let the new ones tell the pres. and side kick pelosie GGF and get this country back

Leave a comment:

• Vicious Ignernt
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    A conservative will fight for his freedom...

A liberal will forfeit his freedom to avoid the fight....
    Copy that!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    A conservative will fight for his freedom...

A liberal will forfeit his freedom to avoid the fight....

Leave a comment:

• Vicious Ignernt
    replied
    Subject: CONSERVATIVE VS LIBERAL

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
    everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his
    enemy.

A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as
    independently successful.

Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government
    protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
    situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
    (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs and is
    embarrassed.

If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans like he's in labor
    and then sues.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a
    good laugh.

A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

Leave a comment:

• Dracos
    replied
    father.....................

Leave a comment:

• Dracos
    replied
    Thanks for the reminder. Yor are saying exactly what my would say!

Leave a comment:

• rsanders
    replied
    Originally posted by prkchp76 View Post
    i an old american citizen I refuse not to bear arms...i as an old american citizen refuse to have less than enought ammo food water and fuel on hand to support a small city.I as a veteran of the United States ofOld America vow tyo defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic.I also vow the words are true and anybody who does not like it can kiss my crusty old right wing republican conservative southern born country music grit eating love biscuit's i made last week.sorry guys would have made the ending better but did'nt wanna upset diesel in his old age noty good fer his ticker
    prkchp,I wish ya would just quit holding it all in ,and tell us how ya really feel.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Lmfao..................

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    i an old american citizen I refuse not to bear arms...i as an old american citizen refuse to have less than enought ammo food water and fuel on hand to support a small city.I as a veteran of the United States ofOld America vow tyo defend my country against all enemies foreign and domestic.I also vow the words are true and anybody who does not like it can kiss my crusty old right wing republican conservative southern born country music grit eating love biscuit's i made last week.sorry guys would have made the ending better but did'nt wanna upset diesel in his old age noty good fer his ticker

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    Hip hip hooray for those of us that continue to verbally extoll the America we remember and envision! I'm mad as hell and refuse to shut up about it.

Leave a comment:

• tlhayslip
    replied
    hoorah for the REAL AMERICANS. if only all of us had your mind set, big saw and visinedrops.
    tom

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by slowz1k View Post
    I had to print this one out and "accidentally" leave it on the breakroom table at the office.:D

Thanks for the post Big_Saw
    Good Job!!!

Leave a comment:

• slowz1k
    replied
    I had to print this one out and "accidentally" leave it on the breakroom table at the office.:D

Thanks for the post Big_Saw

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by herbalpagan View Post
    I wish you luck, but hope you'll join with those of us who want our country back.:)
    I got your back!

Leave a comment:

• herbalpagan
    replied
    Wow VisineDrops -
    that was one of the most depressingly accurate statements I've ever heard. I became aware years ago (probably about the time "slick Willie" was stating that he hadn't had sex with that woman) that things were not the same in this country. I have felt the same, discouraged, disappointed, and disgruntled.

however, a search has led me to see that this is still the greatest country out there (so far, though our current "oily O" is working hard to ruin it). There is no longer any great escape. It's this or something worse. I choose, somewhat by lack of choice, to try and make this country something different. To make a stand and try and see it go back to what it was intended to be.

I was born here, raised here, my forefathers helped settle this country. The principles work, buttodays world is just different. A major change needs to happen or we will all be slaves again. I don't choose to be any more of a slave than life has made me. I choose to not let my grandsons grow up thiking everything is fine. I will not shut up. I will not cave in to the government demands.

It will be as hard to live a simple life and stand by my principles and work for a better government as it was for my forefathers to create a new land, living and country. They say we live in a "global society", but I don't buy that. I don't live in China, don't live in England...I live in America. A land that is bountiful for those who work hard. I live where the dreams of millions and millions of people have been reached for 200 years. I could care less if we built a wall around the entire country and didn't let anyone in or out for 5 years...it might solve a few problems! lol I don't know how this is all going to play out, but I'm going to do my best to make sure its a good country again.

I wish you luck, but hope you'll join with those of us who want our country back.:)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X