Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lady_banjo
    replied
    Well thanks for the good wishes prkchp76.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    thanks man one friggin picture and now all the preppers in the free world are confused,just give me a minute let me put my tinfoil on backwards and turn this knob adjust this screw ,,yep .nope it's still jjust a friggin picture hhahahahhah too funny banjo i too hope that you may never have too worry about that situation

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
    Holy crap, Lady. I think Detroit is going to be the fuse that sets off this powder keg. Keep your ammo dry, love.
    Will do my best wife! Hoping that when TSHTF I'm not stuck down in Dearborn (next to Detroit) working; but if that should happen, I AM keeping my powder dry! (And working on my BoB for my car.)

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by lady_banjo View Post
    LOL That's just a mini collection... I live near Detroit!
    Holy crap, Lady. I think Detroit is going to be the fuse that sets off this powder keg. Keep your ammo dry, love.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    I dunno....I found the pic on the web.....sheesh ;)

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    I think I'm confused now too.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    hey lady who is the guy any way i'm conflused yes i spelled it wrong it is a jokemhehehaha

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    Just teasing you my friend... We know you can take it!

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    i thought it was just a pic if its ruly someone's stuff on here please dont take it as an insult i was being synical about the short supply of rounds right

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Man, you guys are bein' a bit harsh on the guy.....how many guns can you carry? Looks like a fine assortment of weaponry to me....but I'm a practical minimalist.... :)

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    LOL That's just a mini collection... I live near Detroit!

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    hhehehehehehe skyowl thank you very much it was kinda a joke with this being a survival website you know like we dont go out and we all wear tin foil hats ...i'm sorry you were the but of my joke thank you for seriously answering me though i really needed a good laugh

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl
    replied
    Convenience Store = 7-11, Circle K, Stop-n-Go, etc.

ATF should be a convenience store instead of an office of the Federal Govt. One stop shopping for everything you might want.
    Last edited by Skyowl; 10-10-2009, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    huh what's a convience store

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    Yeah, yeah, and ATF is a convenience store, right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X