No announcement yet.

Uh huh......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno....I found the pic on the web.....sheesh ;)
    "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by lady_banjo View Post
      LOL That's just a mini collection... I live near Detroit!
      Holy crap, Lady. I think Detroit is going to be the fuse that sets off this powder keg. Keep your ammo dry, love.
      "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
        Holy crap, Lady. I think Detroit is going to be the fuse that sets off this powder keg. Keep your ammo dry, love.
        Will do my best wife! Hoping that when TSHTF I'm not stuck down in Dearborn (next to Detroit) working; but if that should happen, I AM keeping my powder dry! (And working on my BoB for my car.)

Comment

thanks man one friggin picture and now all the preppers in the free world are confused,just give me a minute let me put my tinfoil on backwards and turn this knob adjust this screw ,,yep .nope it's still jjust a friggin picture hhahahahhah too funny banjo i too hope that you may never have too worry about that situation
          the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Well thanks for the good wishes prkchp76.

Comment

Working...
            X