Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting married saturday any last words NOOOO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Hope she can cook... :)

Comment

ooooo wellll i warned ya good luck now on the down said you have some one too hold you up weight you down and smother you on the good side train her well and she might turn out good at least you have another 80 to 100 that can be carried now some one too hold ya when your cold some one to talk too some one too cook and most importantly a FRIENDfor life
      the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

A few thoughts about getting married

* I''ve sometimes thought about marrying... and then I''ve thought again.
        * A little girl asked her father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don''t know, I''m still paying."
        * Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
        * If a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
        * After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can''t face each other, but still they stay together.
        * Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
        * Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence.
        * Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
        * Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the ''Y'' becomes silent.
        * Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
        * Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
        * Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside desperate to get out.
        * If you want your wife to listen carefully to everything you say, try talking in your sleep.
        * If marriage was outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws.
        * My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.
        * How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to getting their laundry done free.
        * Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.

Good luck and God bless.....
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
          - Never go to bed angry. It's hard to spoon with someone with whom you are angry, and it's important to spoon!
          It's also hard to fork.....if you know what I mean.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
          "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Congrats! There's nothing better than being married to your best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
              It's also hard to fork.....if you know what I mean....
              What most of you guys don't realize, is, if you spoon tender and good, she's more likely to - ahem - fork. You make her feel appreciated, rather than just something to poke.
              "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

My honey don't spoon anywayz....she's got her side and I have mine.....it's a truce....I love a king sized bed....the "neutral zone" is where the ......forks go.....

Comment

CONGRATS'.. I love being married, The first was a blast for 14 years. The 2nd was fun too, but we were better dates than husband and wife. Now my 3rd! It's the best out of the three. (smile)
                  "And with a collection of minds and talent, they survived"

Comment

Working...
                  X