Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big_Saw
    replied
    F*ck, man.......sorry to hear it.....wish you could still shoot those bastards in this country....on sight.....twice.......

Leave a comment:

• SNIPERFX
    replied
    hope he feels better! let him carry if old enough!!!

Leave a comment:

• littleone1
    replied
    Thanks for your thoughts everyone. The police have no clues to who these thugs are and I don't expect them to ever find out, but I hope that I am wrong. Hate for any more people go through this crap. My son is doing fine. Thank God he has a good head on his shoulders and can get by this without much damage.

Leave a comment:

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    My deepest sympathies to hear about such awful news! By all means encourage your son to learn situational awareness, self-defense, and shooting! Ultimately, that is the only thing that makes bullies understand, buckle, and stay away.

Leave a comment:

• nicnap
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your son's mugging. Do the police have any leads yet?

Leave a comment:

• tlhayslip
    replied
    sometimes the only justice you will find, will be at the end of a barrel....
    sorry to hear about your son. we will pray for him and you and your husband too.

Leave a comment:

• littleone1
    replied
    My son has talked about getting a handgun long before this incident happened, so I'm sure that is the way he will go once he turns 21 and takes the class to get his concealed weapon permit.

Leave a comment:

• ryantx23
    replied
    If it was one of my family members, I'd be hitting up the neighborhood he was in trying to get myself mugged.... But then again, I always carry my gun and know how to handle myself and scum of the earth like the kids that did this! Tell your son to check into some Krav Maga classes if they have any locally. I also suggest him getting his CC permit as well... Hope everything turns out ok!

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    as crazy an dumb as this may sound this would be a great wayu to bring the family together and maybe take some martial arts classes or some kind of self defense class

Leave a comment:

• spioi
    replied
    if you have a handgun let him OC it. virginia is a gold star open carry state. you don't have to be 21 to OC. CC would be a more viable option but not sure if you have to be 21 to get a permit. I always OC my Rock Island 1911. in colder weather I CC that + a ruger .357. I always have 1 gun and a knife at all times. ( gerber applegate folder,the big one). everyone has the right to go through life unaccosted, when someone attempts to violate that right they lose the right not to get shot. I'm not sayin to draw on everyone that may look like they're gonna do something but when you're in fear of serious injury or death. 5 on 1 is considered disparity of force and would justify a .45 speaking on your sons behalf.

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    [My son has been staying at home a lot, which is not like him.]

He is licking his wounds and contemplating the future....this is normal, be patient .... observant but patient he will come out when he's ready. Don't be surprised to see him show a sudden interest in the Martial Arts.
    O.W.

Leave a comment:

• Brosia
    replied
    I'm so sorry. what a terrible ordeal!

Leave a comment:

• littleone1
    replied
    Thanks prkchp. My son has been staying at home a lot, which is not like him. He does have a best friend that he talks to often which I know is helping. I know that in time he will heal on the inside as he has on the outside, but as his mother it is a rough thing to watch him go through.

Leave a comment:

• prkchp76
    replied
    in that situation he did the best he could it was a learning curve i wish know one has o deal with at least he is alright hopefully some one will catch them and let justice be served i hope he heals inside and out

Leave a comment:

• lady_banjo
    replied
    So sorry to hear of this Littleone. Glad your son is on the mend. I'm sure the mental healing will take some time. From experience, I can attest that parts of it will never leave his mind, and it typically changes your behavior patterns for always. (I am much more aware of surroundings now no matter where I am and behave much differently now when out walking, in parking lots, etc.) My heart goes out to all of you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X