No announcement yet.

My Son Was Mugged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes the only justice you will find, will be at the end of a barrel....
    sorry to hear about your son. we will pray for him and you and your husband too.
    Chance favors the prepared...

Comment

Sorry to hear about your son's mugging. Do the police have any leads yet?
      nick

Comment

My deepest sympathies to hear about such awful news! By all means encourage your son to learn situational awareness, self-defense, and shooting! Ultimately, that is the only thing that makes bullies understand, buckle, and stay away.
        "Apocalypse is by no means inevitable." --Jim Rice.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. The police have no clues to who these thugs are and I don't expect them to ever find out, but I hope that I am wrong. Hate for any more people go through this crap. My son is doing fine. Thank God he has a good head on his shoulders and can get by this without much damage.

Comment

hope he feels better! let him carry if old enough!!!

Comment

F*ck, man.......sorry to hear it.....wish you could still shoot those bastards in this country....on sight.....twice.......
              "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Working...
              X