Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HileTroy
    replied
    Makes one downright dizzy, if not overly sickened.

Leave a comment:

• Pioneer
    replied
    I'm afraid to even look at the link. I don't feel all too comfortable with the direction we're heading its my opinion, without a total and complete overhaul of our governments, right down to permits and planning, I don't see too much "Change" in this once Great nation.

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    I was watching one of these tickers a couple of days ago.

It was going up 150,000 dollars a tick, I thought each second. So I chanted, "thousand one", "thousand two" etc. It was going up 150,000 for each WORD, so about 300,000 each second.

These bastards make me sick.

Leave a comment:

• Dracos
    replied
    In ancient Rome the poverty striken masses we apeased by "Bread and circuses". When Rome over-extended itself with foreign wars that exhausted its resources and the masses could no longer be apeased the empire collapsed.

Leave a comment:

• Visinedrops
    started a topic True national debt.

True national debt.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

The US Debt Clock, which shows the debt of the country, along with credit card debt, unemployment figures, and tax revenue, is a great place to start asking questions.

First, when you open the clock, you see a figure of over $11T counting upwards to infinity, and just to the right of that figure is our $9T Gross Domestic Product income.

My question is: How can we maintain any economy if we don't have enough $$$ in GDP to cover our expenses to ourselves?
Working...
X